Toasty Toasty

My, how you've come far. You're really coming into yourself. The Gerkinman... he awakens. Your transition to the truck was flawless. Really dug the old spumco-y detail shot of the toaster too. The slimey and sharp colour gradations radiating outwards were spot on. So happy to see you're this good.

Gerkinman responds:

I have much better and longer stuff on the way, loopdeloop is always just a chance to experiment.

Halt You Hoarders! Halt You Hoarders!

First of all, horray for Dan Elfman and Co.

Secondly, what a wonderfully floppy piece of animation. I've a sucker for the heavy anticipation type stuff. Love seeing things with loads of weight in their movements.

I didn't read your comment at first, and was very pleased to find out that my interpretation of consumerism matched your intent. A well delivered message, particularly because it wasn't all to heavy-handed, which I appreciate.

Something I'd work on is probably tightening up the volumes of your characters. Some shifting is good, I think, but at times some of the furniture got just a little too bent out of shape for my taste, and I ended up being distracted from the fram as a whole. I'd also suggest trying to push the boundaries of your comfort zone with regards to composition. You struck a nice balance in the drame, but I'd like to see some more dynamic staging. Experiment a little with bringing things more into the foreground. As it is now, your depth of field was pretty shallow and could definitely become a lot more interesting if you explored the space of your set pieces.

All in all, a wonderful effort, and again; Oingo Boingo is a splendid refresher and blast from the past. I'm always glad to see them get some props.

FRUIT FRUIT

Wonderful.

Every year, as the hands of the clock (LOL!) tick round to the good ol' Clock Day sessions, I grumble and moan about how lackluster submissive attempts to win cash will flood the portal, and the last few times I've been pleasantly reminded that we've got you around.

Thrice now you've dropped wonderfully creative and engaging submissions right in my lap. Imaginative and unerringly unique and, dare I say it, even profound. Simple in their method and presentation, that minimalistic approach has consistently belied a greater understanding of both the technical aspect of storytelling with animation, and our society as a whole.

Also, I will never, ever, get enough Tom Waits. Ever.

Well done, sir.

Munglai responds:

Blimey that's a big nice review. Thanks I really appreciate it.

Buccaneer Battle Buccaneer Battle

Ansel, you are made out out magic beans.

When I traded my cow for you, I thought I was getting some dumb kid with a weird ass name. That kid though, OH THAT DUMB KID, how he grew into a beanstalk to golden eggs.

Sneaky Snake's Adventure Sneaky Snake's Adventure

What's you score?

I closed it after I got around 14k. Great game though.

catbrush responds:

My score is 80k. Thanks.

In The Jungle Of Rot In The Jungle Of Rot

I'm an average NG user.

I'm pretty stupid and I hate thinking. My favourite things are explosions, blood, and Mario farting. Seeing as how this didn't have any of those, and I'm far to dull witted to give any thought to this at all, I'm afraid I have to vote 0!

Yeah, anyway, I loved it. It wasn't much, but I kept me happy and interested for a few minutes which is more than I can say for alot of things these days.

notorious responds:

lmfao thanks P.S. your part in the 'Pass My Flash Collab' was sweet

[ s i t t i n g ] ("Me Bill") [ s i t t i n g ] ("Me Bill")

Fucking, ace.

This song is absolutely brilliant. One of the best songs I've heard pretty much ever, and I don't say that lightly. This is as great as all the professional electronica I've always loved. Things like telepopmusik.

Fantastic work.

A Simple Jazz A Simple Jazz

This is so Godly.

Film noir embodied in a song.

This is exactly what I've been looking for all night. Thank God,

Muerte Tranquila Muerte Tranquila

This is the shit.

Funky fresh, yo!

Not a single complaint from me.

DanWandin responds:

Haha cheers man!

Meaty Boner Meaty Boner

We've had our differences, but...

This is mighty fine, man. In every way, it's pretty swell, and more than swell in a few others. Love the torque you've got pulling the muscles. Loads of movement and tension.

Peachy Color Peachy Color

Down syndrome.

Thats what I see on her face. I'm not interested in seeing famous icons stripped and given down syndrome.

I do like the way the crown looks though.

kevinsano responds:

I think you are the first person ever to make such a weird comment... as for the cross-eyedness which I think you're referring to:

have some!

Date Rape Monster Date Rape Monster

Good God, man, that woman has hideous hands.

This is lovely, but oh what claws she posesses!